CIC and Sponsors - Partners for Success!
How to Get Involved
- Sponsorship. The CIC welcomes corporate, foundation, and individual support of its goals and mission to give "every child, in every school district the opportunity to "become an inventor once, better twice."
- Donations. All donations are fully tax deductible. Please contact Ron@ctinventionconvention.org or simply donate now via our PayPal Secure Server.
- Volunteer Programs. Many corporations have formal community service programs and the CIC can work to build our program into this community service focus. Often, entire departments will come to the CIC to judge kid inventions. Corporations and individuals interested in volunteer opportunities should contact the CIC through Info@ctinventionconvention.org
- Branded Awards. Beginning at the Platinum level, the CIC is pleased to work with corporations and foundations on the selection and awarding of "Sponsor Awards" at the annual CIC in categories of interest to supporters, for example, "Energy", "Accessibility", and "Best Innovation".
- City Jump-Start Programs. The CIC shares mutual goals with corporate and foundation supporters who would like to help jump-start the CIC programs in their local towns and cities, beginning at the Gold level. With the CIC's close coordination, local schools are selected, trained and mentored through a start-up year of invention programs. Volunteer judges are recruited from the corporation to help with local invention conventions. Donor funds are channeled to these local schools to provide materials, transportation, instruction and other start-up costs. Typically, start-up programs in local schools become self-sustaining after the first year, but continue to involve employee volunteers. Underserved cities and towns are of particular interest to the CIC.
Please contact the CIC at Ron@ctinventionconvention.org for more information on all of these options.