CIC and Sponsors - Partners for Success!
The Connecticut Invention Convention (501c3) offers a wide range of options to show your support for invention, innovation and entrepreneurship in Connecticut's K-8 student population.
There are four major levels of giving in the CIC Sponsors program:
Innovation Partners: $25,000 - $75,000
Platinum: $20,000 and above
Gold: $10,000 - $20,000
Silver: $5,000 - $10,000
Financial support is welcome at all funding levels above $500, as is discussion of in-kind support commensurate with levels of giving.
It’s easy for anyone to design the future and drive Innovation for Tomorrow, even if you cannot be a major sponsor or award provider.
- You can volunteer
- You can request the CIC program become part of your childrens' school curriculum.
- You can organize an Invention Club or after-school group
- You can also support us financially with a tax-deductible donation of any size, to help us grow and improve Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Education in schools throughout the state.
Simply DONATE NOW via our PayPal Secure Server.
Benefits to You
The CIC provides recognition of all corporate and foundation donors at local, regional, and state-wide events through collateral materials, signage, free advertising in printed event programs, and inclusion of sponsors' giveaways in inventors' gift packs. Podium opportunities as well as VIP seating are available and encouraged, with extensive media coverage of the full-day event.
How to Get Involved
- Sponsorship. The CIC welcomes corporate, foundation, and individual support of its goals and mission to give "every child, in every school district the opportunity to "become an inventor once, better twice."
- Donations. All donations are fully tax deductible. Please contact Development@ctinventionconvention.org
- Volunteer Programs. Many corporations have formal community service programs and the CIC can work to build our program into this community service focus. Often, entire departments will come to the CIC to judge kid inventions. Corporations and individuals interested in volunteer opportunities should contact the CIC through Info@ctinventionconvention.org
- Branded Awards. Beginning at the Silver level, the CIC is pleased to work with corporations and foundations on the selection and awarding of "Special Awards" at the annual CIC in categories of interest to supporters, for example, "Energy", "Accessibility", and "Best Innovation".
- City Jump-Start Programs. The CIC shares mutual goals with corporate and foundation supporters who would like to help jump-start the CIC programs in their local towns and cities, beginning at the Silver level. With the CIC's close coordination, local schools are selected, trained and mentored through a start-up year of invention programs. Volunteer judges are recruited from the corporation to help with local invention conventions. Donor funds are channeled to these local schools to provide materials, transportation, instruction and other start-up costs. Typically, start-up programs in local schools become self-sustaining after the first year, but continue to involve employee volunteers. Underserved cities and towns are of particular interest to the CIC.
Please contact the CIC at Development@ctinventionconvention.org for more information on all of these options.