2017 Regional Registration Process
Helpful tips for Teachers preparing student information for Regionals:
1. Only teachers of registered CIC Programs may register students for a Regional Invention Convention.
2. 15% of the students in your student roster are eligible to attend the Regional Invention Convention assigned to your school.
3. Logon to your teacher workspace at www.cicregistration.org and select Manage Regional Registrations. Follow the instructions at the top of the page.
4. Review the Rules for Invention Convention closely, especially the limit on the size of the prototype (2 feet x 2 feet) as prototypes larger than this size will not be allowed to enter the venue for safety reasons.
5. Be sure that each parent receives, completes and signs the Photo Permission Form. The link to the form is sent to you with the registration confirmation email. This form will be collected at the door of each regional. Without it, students will not be allowed to enter the venue.
Questions? Email us!