Important Inventor Information
1. Regional Participants were pre-selected at their school or district event. There are no walk-ins allowed. Participants selected at the Regional level will be invited to attend the Finals at UCONN.
2. Inventors must have a signed Photo Permission form to enter the Regional or Finals venues. The form is emailed to the teacher/parent upon registration confirmation and payment.
3. Inventions/Prototypes must fit in a 2 foot x 2 foot space in front of the display board, or on the floor in front of the inventors space at the table. Inventions/Prototypes that are larger than 2 feet x 2 feet will not be permitted in the venue; this is a rule that will be enforced at the door of each venue. Build a smaller prototype or take pictures/video of your prototype in action.
4. Other Frequently asked Questions for Inventors are listed here.
5. The acceptable use of Apps and Microcontrollers with an Invention is described here.